Thursday 17 April 2008

Body modification - my addiction!



I got my first tattooo not long after my 18th birthday, after bugging my parents for a long time. I didn't have their consent, but went ahead and had one anyway. Bad? i know. But the want for a tattoo was too great. When people say "oooooo it doesn't hurt" theyre lying through their teeth!




I had problems when i got home, my family saying comments such as, "tattoo's are for boys"The image of muscular men, covered in tattoos had obvioulsy creeped into their mind But i think that in todays society, the idea of women having tattoo's is becoming more accepted. Take for instance the extremely talented tattoo artist Kat Von D. She is truly beautiful, and he femminine tattoos accentuate this beauty. Tattoo's are an art. And i wouldnt hesitate having more tattoo's.

1 comment:

Emil said...

Hi i believe individuals can do anything to themselves as it their body concerned but i believe that tattoos are not very proffessional, they can be seen as inflicting bad behaviour by those who do not believe to have them.